Adecco Creative is assisting our client, a well-known fashion and home goods retailer, in their search for an e-Commerce Copy Coordinator. This is a part time freelance position working onsite in the client's Memphis offices.
The eCommerce Copy Coordinator is an entry-level position whose key responsibility is to translate basic product information into authoritative, sales-focused copy, while maintaining a heavy workload of daily copy deliverables. The duties include inputting product information into the current Copy Tool under the supervision of Product Copywriters and the Copy Supervisor.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Trains to handle a heavy workload of daily copy deliverables under close supervision of Product Copywriters and Copy Supervisor.
- Accurately and completely transfers each item's details into the copy for benefit-oriented, customer-friendly copy.
- Become familiar with Copy Manual to ensure all necessary information is input into content management system based on current directives.
- Ensures all images associated with products are accurate and appropriate based on style guide and directives.
- Flags problems as they arise and works to troubleshoot solutions with Copywriters and Copy Supervisor.
- Takes time to investigate individual products and larger trends to ensure up-to-date relevancy.
- Reports to Copy Supervisor for daily task assignments and copy approvals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If this sounds like you please apply!