PAID SWEATER DESIGN INTERN - Part Time
- Research current fashion trends
- Involved in researching domestic markets in order to identify new trends, fabrics, techniques, etc.
- Help to organize work environment
- Assist designers in creating samples for the market
- Daily Communication with overseas factories on fit, construction, sewing, quality
- Work side by side with technical designer and design team- fittings, BMS
- Coordinate with production team to ensure timely production delivery
- Interface with Designers to ensure design aspects are followed throughout the fit process
- Maintain time and action calendar
- Assists with basic specifications of product, Assists in the tracking and coordination of the sample production process.
- Attends fitting sessions with design team; involved in revisions to sketch and design package as needed.
- Assists with sample production process to ensure that samples are produced and delivered on a timely basis.
- Prepares basic flat sketch design.
- Help create mood boards
- Assist in creating inspiration, silhouette and print boards.
- Work on special projects with the design team.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of patternmaking, illustrator, fabrics, tech packs
- Must have a desire/interest in design
- Great communicator and highly organized.
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment.
- Related majors