ORDER MANAGEMENT MGR
Specific Responsibilities :
Manager – Demand Planning & Order Management
We are seeking a Demand Planner to work within our growing e-Commerce business
Reporting to the Director of Operations the candidate should be a qualified Demand Planner with experience in the import, sales and distribution of products via a domestic e-Commerce sales platform. The Demand Planner will also be responsible for the order management team and thus should be highly cross-functional, and engage in key aspects of the sales planning process, reporting and analysis activities. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills and business acumen, positive business influence skills, exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail, and can navigate information from multiple sources in a demanding environment.
- Responsible for managing inventory in multiple domestic US and overseas warehouses, planning and forecasting across multiple categories for in excess of 300+ sku’s, including initial buy quantities for new launches, as well as seasonal buys.
- Manage the order management function.
- Key point of contact with all overseas suppliers.
- Collect & analyze data and trends and synthesize with information gathered from Sales related to product launches and promotions to prepare forecasts and buy plans.
- Prepare and present analysis to Management, including historical performance and business factors/ intelligence, which contribute to forecast development.
- Raise purchase orders and forward to Overseas teams for placement with relevant suppliers. Thereafter manage inbound shipments and monitor the adherence to lead times, fill rates and the expediting of orders.
- Verify receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered. Resolve shipments errors with domestic warehouses and suppliers.
- Make recommendations for the clearance of slow sellers to maintain turn targets.
- Develop and cultivate effective relationships with both internal teams as well as external business partners to achieve business objectives.
- Participate in internal initiatives and supplier reviews to drive cross functional operational improvement.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will bring 3-5 years experience generating and managing plans & forecasts, conducting analyses and presenting recommendations.
- Knowledge and experience in import logistics processes will be highly regarded
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work in a multi country team environment and communicate with multiple levels within a large organization
- Strong Excel skills.