OPERATIONS SYSTEM TRAINER - SAP
The Operations Systems Trainer will be responsible for training end users on SAP, business processes, and operational tools. This person would collaborate with the Change Management team on tasks related to training. This role reports into the Director of Change Management.
- Train end users on all modules of SAP AFS and operational tools.
- Create and maintain training materials for end users and prepare data for course exercises.
- Manage classrooms by facilitating classes to end users, leading practice exercises, monitoring engagement, and changing course structure as necessary.
- Participate in SAP testing sessions for new developments.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with SAP end users who need additional training.
- Provide on-site end user support for post go-live by being available to end users for follow up questions and additional coaching.
- Organize and facilitate refresher training as necessary.
- Provide regression training for TSG Panyu employees .
- Collaborate with end users and management to create customized training in order to ensure that all training needs are identified and met.
- Collaborate with Change Management Team to determine end users and training needs.
- Manage the continuous education program.
- Create, maintain, and enhance training materials for end user population.
- Prepare and distribute training materials (QRGs, Work Instructions, SOPs, etc.) to end users.
- Manage all training logistics (IT/rooms/user access/accounts) and communicating logistical details to end users.
- Manage online training systems and websites.
- Communicate with end users about upcoming training and course availability.
- Evaluate end user progress during training sessions and communicate progress to management.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage a classroom.
- Training and/or SAP certification a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SAP AFS.
- Experience in SAP training facilitation mandatory.
- Experience creating and maintaining training materials and preparing data for training exercises.
- Expert level presentation, communication, and time management skills.
- Displays unfailing attentiveness to details, ensuring strict adherence to training quality standards.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer