OPERATIONS SYSTEM TRAINER - SAP
The Operations Systems Trainer will be responsible for
training end users on SAP, business processes, and operational
tools. This person would collaborate with the Change
Management team on tasks related to training. This role
reports into the Director of Change Management.
• Train end users on all modules of SAP AFS and operational
• Create and maintain training materials for end users and
prepare data for course exercises.
• Manage classrooms by facilitating classes to end users,
leading practice exercises, monitoring engagement, and
changing course structure as necessary.
• Participate in SAP testing sessions for new developments.
• Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with SAP end users who
need additional training.
• Provide on-site end user support for post go-live by being
available to end users for follow up questions and
• Organize and facilitate refresher training as necessary.
• Provide regression training for TSG Panyu employees.
• Collaborate with end users and management to create
customized training in order to ensure that all training
needs are identified and met.
• Collaborate with Change Management Team to determine end
users and training needs.
• Manage the continuous education program.
• Create, maintain, and enhance training materials for end
• Prepare and distribute training materials (QRGs, Work
Instructions, SOPs, etc.) to end users.
• Manage all training logistics (IT/rooms/user
access/accounts) and communicating logistical details to
• Manage online training systems and websites.
• Communicate with end users about upcoming training and
• Evaluate end user progress during training sessions and
communicate progress to management.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage a classroom.
• Training and/or SAP certification a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
and SAP AFS.
• Experience in SAP training facilitation mandatory.
• Experience creating and maintaining training materials and
preparing data for training exercises.
• Expert level presentation, communication, and time
• Displays unfailing attentiveness to details, ensuring strict
adherence to training quality standards.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer