Online Fragrance Specialist
The Online Fragrance Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships and new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts. The Online Fragrance Specialist will be responsible for creating a seamless experience for customers shopping online and will model Saks’ core customer service standards. Utilizing Saks Fifth Avenue's online systems and platforms, the Online Fragrance Specialist will work directly with a key vendor to grow and develop their online business.
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles (Greet, Relate, Exceed, Attend and Thank)
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line sales goals and event sales goals.
- Effectively utilizes Chat and Online Platforms to drive vendor sales. Communicates daily with vendor to grow and develop online business.
- Proactively initiates dialogue with customers browsing online. Provides customers with beauty advice and offers product expertise.
- Delivers personalized fragrance counter service to customers shopping online. Provides customers with guidance on fragrance and product recommendations.
- Partners with corporate marketing team to generate additional customer purchases by following up on recent customer transactions. Offers additional product suggestions to customers and send samples directly to customers.
- Consistently maintains a high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and representative.
- Participates in vendor and in store product trainings; stays current on products, trends and techniques.
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth Avenue and designated vendor.
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with the customer.
- Demonstrates consistent adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years fragrance experience.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Previous experience using online chat platforms preferred.
- Willingness to travel at least quarterly to attend vendor and in-store product training.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Focus on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application.