OFFICE SERVICES / FACILITIES COORDINATOR - Temporary
Our client, an eCommerce business, is seeking a temporary Office Services/Facilities Coordinator for their office in Hoboken, NJ. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an office services / facilities team, aiming to build and maintain a happy work environment.
- Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, staff and visitors
- Receive employee requests and handle appropriately (and in a timely manner) via work orders, through manager, with building personnel, etc. Ensure necessary follow through and communication, as needed.
- Clean and reorganize furniture and supplies in all conference and huddle rooms, workstation areas, pantries, etc.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment and common spaces for appearance and functionality
- Remove trash and replenish with fresh bags as needed throughout the day
- Responsible for managing supplies and maintenance of storage areas
- Set-up for meetings and events
- 1-3 years of professional experience in facilities or office services
- Must have strong attention to detail and take initiative
- Ability to push carts, carry or move heavy boxes, build and make minor repairs to furniture and other equipment
- Comfortable with change
- Immersive attitude; passionate about doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Results focused and driven
- Able to walk up and down stairs comfortably and able to be on their feet for long periods at a time
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!