OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - DOE
Our client is seeking an Office Administrator to join their New York City team!
As the Office Administrator, you will act as the gatekeeper of the office, greeting visitors as they walk through the door, as well as taking ownership of a variety of administrative and clerical duties. Your strong organizational skills and intuition will allow you to thrive in this integral role.
- Complete basic administrative duties and assist with expense reports
- Handle all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Preserve the cleanliness of the office and communal spaces
- Communicate with building maintenance for services and repairs
- Set up for meetings; take notes for executives
- Oversee company calendars and schedules
- Maintain company supplies and files
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with confidential materials
- Take on additional responsibilities, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to work overtime, as necessary
Please apply with your resume for immediate consideration.