Nicole Miller Denim - National Sales Manager
Nicole Miller New York Denim (a licensed division of Alpha Garment Inc.) seeks a Sales Manager/executive to join its team in NYC. The Sales Manager will manage a better dept store and specialty store account base. Main area of focus will be business plan development, sales and margin accountability and driving the strategic direction of the business through procurement of new accounts and expansion of existing accounts.
Duties and responsibilities include
- Develop new customer relationships for assigned categories; partner across categories & channels to leverage sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Drive sales and new business to reach and exceed sales targets.
- Book and run market appointments effectively.
- Develop and execute rely-on accounts, with specific strategies, assortments, and new business relationships.
- Analyze and forecast sales to ensure profitability of business.
- Tracks sales and identify performance trends, commercial opportunities and threats, and inventory risks.
- Approve & new orders, reorders, and trade outs according to procedures and guidelines.
- Review and prepare sales performance data by account and style.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with sales management and sales to major chain department stores, brand name stores and private label lines is a MUST.
- Solid experience with denim and jeans.
- Leadership experience is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Management: 5 years
Sales: 10 years