NAUTICA CREATIVE PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
VF Sportswear, Inc. offers an ideal environment for motivated, quality-focused professionals eager for success. We offer a competitive compensation package including health, dental, retirement savings and 401K plan. To apply for open positions, please visit our websites atwww.nautica.com and www.kipling-usa.com .
Nautica and Kipling are wholly-owned subsidiaries of VF Corporation. For more information about VF Corporation, please visit our website: www.vfc.com.
There is an immediate opening for a Creative Production Coordinator on Nautica to manage traffic and asset management systems and work with all key members of the Marketing department to prioritize, facilitate the flow and meet the deadlines of all marketing creative projects.
- Responsible for managing, updating, and facilitating the flow of all Creative Services requests/assets through TrackVia. Monitoring efficiency and workflow of entire Creative/Marketing team. Seek approval from all key people when needed.
- Manage and Maintain the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system and the Scene 7 Media Portal / Publishing site. Maintain and organize creative services asset library (for internal use), and closely monitoring the external asset portal based on usage, season, etc. (for vendors, licensees, etc.)
- Liaison between Creative Services, business managers, and external partners to process and ensure fulfillment of project requests and deadlines from initial meeting to production. Work with all printers on projects, such as Lookbooks, Billboards, large printing media, etc.
- Familiar with Mac/Adobe CS software to edit small copy changes, replacing imagery, editing text, etc. when needed (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) Demonstrate proficiency working with a Mac to create PDFs, Jpegs, packaged files, etc.
- Maintain creative services briefs, calendars, and all post-production scheduling. Organize weekly Project status meetings based on amount of projects circulating.
- Manage cost for approvals (Retouching, estimates for projects, etc.)
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Demonstrate proficiency working with a Mac to create PDFs, Jpegs, packaged files, etc.
Must work well with teams through organized meetings and consistent communication.
Qualified candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects along with daily tasks, and have strong communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills