Marshalls, shop on: Opportunity is in store for you! At Marshalls, our growth is creating exciting opportunities for motivated professionals every day. Here, you'll find professional advancement, individual recognition and even time for a life outside of work! Marshalls offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions and accessories at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Marshalls also offers expanded footwear assortments for the entire family, expanded men’s departments and The CUBE, a department specifically for juniors, all at great values. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls! Plus you can feel good knowing you are part of the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, The TJX Companies, Inc. In addition to Marshalls, our brands include T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
* Assist in the Management of a district of 10 or more high volume retail stores, with a total volume of over $100 million.
* Direct the efforts of 30 to 60 exempt and 300 to 600 non- exempt Team Members.
* Recruit, Hire, and Develop Store Management.
* Solve Operational, Human Resources and Merchandising issues in a timely manner.
* Drive sales, company initiatives, and company culture throughout the district.
* Work closely with Loss Prevention to decrease shrink and increase loss awareness.
* Manage a budget to best service the needs of the district.
* Five plus years experience in a multi-store capacity, managing a volume of 75 million plus in sales. (softlines experience preferred).
* A strong knowledge of retail Operations, Merchandising and Human resources.
* The proven ability to motivate and develop Associates at all levels.
* A degree in Business, Management or a comparable discipline preferred
* Must be willing to relocate
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program, 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount, and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.
Marshalls is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.