MERCHANDISING / PRODUCT ASSISTANT - Leading Handbag Company
We have an immediate need for a merchandising/design assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to work alongside a creative team while gaining experience and making an impact on a leading fashion handbag company. In this position, you will work closely with the product development team to help their needs and gain a broad background across the daily functions within the department.
- At least 1-2 years working with a fashion accessories company
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate product development details from start to completion
- Team Player
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in a very fast paced environment
- Well organized and possess excellent time management and follow through skills