The Donna Karan Company LLC, one of the world's leading fashion houses, is currently seeking a Merchandising Assistant to join the Merchandising team in New York, New York.
- Manage and maintain the seasonal line list in PLM by creating style numbers and tracking style information throughout the season partnering with PD and Design.
- Own and deliver final line list ensuring timeliness and accuracy in fabrication, style, description, sizing details as well as entering final retail prices into PLM
- Communicate line list changes to ensure all necessary departments are provided with current and accurate information on a daily basis.
- Execute Line List photography
- Manage samples by ordering, tracking, cataloguing, steaming once received and communicating status working closely with PD and Design ensuring timely delivery of samples for edits
- Responsible for executing duplicate samples for Public Relations
- Partner with sales team in pulling & distributing key reports
- Prepare & coordinate key materials for milestone meetings (design boards, swatch boards)
- Support team during critical millstones (development, edits, market prep, post market)
- Send out tech packs submissions & cut tickets where requested
- Maintain department seasonal data (calendar, cut ticket binders etc)
- Communicate daily with cross functional teams on product information
- Participate in weekly cross functional meetings with design, production & tech
- Prepare seasonal fabrics and color cards for markets in order to aid the sales team
- Assist in setting of the showroom pre & post appointments