Provides administrative support to DMM and team as well as communicates and follows up with the DC and vendors to track orders in progress (i.e. ticketing, purchase orders, etc.). This position reports to DMM.
What You'll Do:
- Creates Purchase Orders (PO’s) and worksheets.
- Updates PO’s as directed and/or communicated by buyers and vendors.
- Corresponds with vendors; provides excellent service and attention.
- Inputs and reconciles store price changes and sends purchase orders to vendors.
- Follows up on incoming and late orders.
- Assists in style outs and maintains sample room.
- Files purchase orders, creates and distributes memos to store and HQ staff.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple projects with effective time management skills.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
What You'll Get:
- A collaborative environment without the red tape. Our open floor plan and strict “No Assistants Necessary” policy means everyone from our Receptionists to our CEO are just a few footsteps away!
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible to fit your needs with optional coverage for family members – including pets!
- The extra perks… a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, on site physician assistant & chiropractor, café, masseuse, gym, basketball court, and more.