MERCHANDISE PLANNING ANALYST
Manager – Testing
New York and Company – Planning and Allocation
Responsible for coordination and analytical support for all merchandise and price tests from conception through hindsight.
- Support timely execution of all tests with other functional areas including: Merchandising, Design, Stores, Planning & Allocation, Visual Merchandising and Sourcing.
- Maintain testing database.
- Prepare weekly test results recap and distribute test results to company.
- Partner with Store Communication on all Testing-related communication.
- Manage markdown of residual test merchandise.
- Maintain comprehensive history of tests and test results.
- Prepare Test Committee agenda.
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting as needed.
- 3-5 years minimum in a corporate retail environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellence in Microsoft Office, Excel, and a strong willingness to learn other computer systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.