Merchandise Assistant - Luxury Apparel
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Aquent will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Merchandise Assistant, Luxury Apparel
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 4 Months
Location: New York, NY
Pay Rate: $17 - $19/hour
**A Luxury Apparel company is looking for a Merchandise Assistant that is a wiz in Excel **
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Assistant Buyer and Buyer
- Input purchase orders
- Track transfers between stores
- Generate weekly reports and work with the Assistant Buyer to analyze the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising
- Previous experience in a corporate fashion merchandising team or buying team preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups), PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Showroom sales experience a plus!
- Oracle experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and organize efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail