MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT - French Luxury Fashion House
Our client, a French luxury fashion house, has been around since the early 1900's. Known for their signature logo and beautiful handbags, timeless fine jewelry, haute couture, makeup and more, they exemplify beauty, class and house fashion lovers all across the world. They are seeking a Merchandise Assistant for immediate hire.
Position Overview: This Merchandise Assistant will be responsible for maintenance of product information in the Merchandise system.
Responsibilities of the Merchandise Assistant:
- Manage complex data entry using formulas in Excel (Vlook-ups, Macros, Pivot Tables will be utilized)
- Create and maintain purchase orders
- Provide Administrative support to the Buying division when needed
- Update pricing information while inputting Data to create and track items
Qualifications for the Merchandise Assistant:
- More than proficient in Microsoft Excel is required
- A love and passion for the luxury fashion industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience in a corporate fashion environment (at the internship level or 1-2 years of experience)
- Ability to thrive in a team orientated environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred