MARKETING MANAGER - Scuderia Ferrari Orologi
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our Licensed Brand Marketing team in Paramus, New Jersey as Marketing Manager for the Scuderia Ferrari watch brand. This role is responsible for the management of global marketing initiatives in line with business direction and global brand marketing strategy. The role is also responsible for the development and management of global marketing material collateral as well as ensuring brand marketing activities in all regions are planned and executed in compliance with corporate guidelines and global brand marketing strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively initiate the development of SFO marketing materials aligned with Global marketing directives
- In partnership with SFO Marketing Director, implement Marketing Programs consistent with the Global Marketing plan, measuring success and reporting back for constant improvement
- Ensure the development of packaging, merchandising displays and all collateral print materials is executed in accordance with business needs and in a timely fashion, in coordination with internal Marketing services team
- Manage Licensor approval process for marketing collateral
- Forecast, purchase and monitor all Brand marketing collateral - including POP displays materials- and inventory, ensuring its timely and proper use in all Regions
- Develop seasonal Visual Merchandising guidelines ensuring impactful and appropriate brand presentation at point of sale
- Support Regional MGI teams, preparing new seasonal guidelines, trainings, selling guides
- Review submissions of Shop-in-Shop proposals from Regional markets for individual approval, ensuring compliance with SFO Shop-in-Shop standards
- Maintain Global database of marketing assets (SharePoint)
- Communicate timely important issues to key audiences and prepare recommendations for corrective action or proactive planning
- Track and co-manage marketing expenses sheet and forecast future marketing expenses
- Bachelor in Economics / Marketing or equivalent
- International Marketing experience of at least 3 years, ideally in fashion watches, accessories or lifestlye brands/products
- Experience in managing external agencies/suppliers
- Knowledge of department store channels is highly desired
- Strong project management skills
- Quality and Detail oriented
- Creative flair
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and drive projects forward
- Must be highly organized, flexible, with ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet navigation
- Team Player
- Experience with SAP and SharePoint a plus
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.