At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest
brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do.
Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for
excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We
offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track
record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees
unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you
to come share in our success.
The Marketing Manager US Brands (Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Juicy
Couture) is responsible for the management of marketing
initiatives, ensuring the proper scope and execution of
activities to support the business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In partnership with the Marketing Director, scope and deliver
the regional go to market strategy for Latin America & Travel
Retail. Seize the opportunities and prioritize initiatives,
building a marketing calendar by brand for each market.
• Deliver the marketing calendar. Assure a consistent alignment
with Global Marketing plans and local distributors, measuring
success and reporting back for constant improvement.
• Actively initiate the development of marketing materials
aligned with Global marketing directives
• Ensure the development of all collateral print materials in
accordance with regional needs and in a timely fashion.
Flawless compliance with seasonal calendar.
• Forecast, purchase and monitor all Brand marketing collateral
- including POP displays materials- and inventory, ensuring
its timely and proper use in the Regions.
• Apply seasonal Visual Merchandising guidelines ensuring
impactful and appropriate brand presentation at point of
sale. Assure key stakeholders are properly trained.
• Communicate timely important issues to key audiences and
prepare recommendations for corrective action or proactive
• Track and co-manage marketing expenses and forecast future
marketing expenses.The Marketing Manager US Brands (Tommy
Hilfiger, Coach, Juicy Couture) is responsible for the
management of marketing initiatives, ensuring the proper
scope and execution of activities to support the business
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing is a must,
ideally in fashion watches, accessories, lifestyle
brands/products, licensed brands, or other relevant consumer
• Must be fluent in Spanish
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation,
influence and negotiation skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and
drive projects forward
• Must be highly organized, flexible, with ability to multi-task
and thrive under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet navigation
• Must be able and willing to travel as needed (~15%-20% of the
• Experience with SAP and SharePoint a plus
DIRECT HIRE - NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc.
designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the
most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord,
Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy
Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career
opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive
compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone
of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or
parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally
protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and