Founded in NYC, Parker was created, and is designed, for the city girl in all of is. She is fearless, her style is effortless, and she is just a little bit sexy. She exudes a quiet, attractive confidence that says “I’ve got this.” With Parker, it is never about trying too hard. Our designs capture the season’s trends with pieces that are easy to buy and easy to wear.
Devlin -- She’s the savvy girl who’s always super connected. She’s the best partner in crime ever and she knows gorgeous clothes—and great value—when she sees them. Whether she’s hitting the town with friends, getting glamorous for a night out or showing her sophisticated side 9 to 5, Devlin is her go-to for all her life moments—big and small.
- Support Brand Manager in execution of monthly e-commerce photoshoots and seasonal editorial shoots.
- Assist in developing a dynamic social media strategy that increases engagement and followers on all channels.
- Help manage relationships with the online influencer community.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and continually track competitor marketing initiatives.
- Liaise with PR agency and help address their needs.
- Maintain the brand blog on Parker’s e-commerce site.
- Project management of digital marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years’ experience managing community outreach (fashion and luxury brand experience is a plus) with experience in managing paid social media campaign
- Understanding of how to create a compelling voice in social media to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer relationships
- Social media savvy and well-versed on all established and emerging social networking platforms
- Must have a strong sense of creativity and keen fashion point-of-view
- Demonstrates strong writing and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience with Excel + Google Analytics.
- Very strong organizational skills