MANAGER, WEB ANALYTICS
The Manager of E-Commerce Analytics will develop insights and reporting from third-party website analytics and testing tools to better understand the behavior of our site visitors and all traffic channels. This includes optimizing existing features and functionality, and leveraging analytics insights to optimize merchandising and marketing results.
- Primary owner of the Adobe Analytics (Omniture) relations and point of contact between the E-commerce user group, technology/tagging implementation team and vendor(s).
- Establish a foundation for web analytics, including identifying key performance indicators, building dashboards, presenting key insights weekly and ensuring data drives actions to improve the business.
- Implement and manage the online testing program, developing a seasonal testing plan as well as an in-season testing and optimization plan.
- Develop relevant customer insights to influence program and offer strategy development in online marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Objectively deliver insights and help create a culture of data-driven decision making. Provide training and setup dashboards to teach team to utilize data to drive results.
- Utilize traffic and conversion data to forecast future sales levels scenarios.
- Launch AB testing platform and make testing an ongoing discipline. Develop appropriate testing designs to support multivariate testing. Capture E-commerce and Marketing testing requirements and prioritize; present results.
- Gather business requirements for Omniture enhancements and manage roadmap of improvements.
- Partner closely with IT team on tagging and enhancements to Omniture reporting suite and any third-party integrations with Omniture data/system.
- Manage relationship with analytics vendor including negotiation of contracts and compliance with service levels (SLAs)
- Teach and train the E-commerce group on Omniture system.
- Manage and assist in prioritizing website enhancements driven from data insights
- Proactively identify new digital marketing activations and technology/platforms to help drive brand awareness, sales and customer acquisition Oversee ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 3+ years of online analytics experience, minimum 1-2 years of Adobe Analytics (Omniture) experience
- Very strong analytical, quantitative, and project management skills.
- Technical understanding of Adobe implementations and Reporting Suite setup
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Team player—ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams.
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker.
- Prior Adobe Target experience a plus (or similar program); Omniture University Certified a plus