MANAGER STORE MARKETING INTEGRATION
- Works with National, Regional, and In-Store Marketing teams to collect program content and timing to provide marketing overviews and directives to stores
- Develops and optimizes communications for consistency, clarity and effectiveness.
- Leads steering committee with Field. Gathers and communicates feedback to increase efficiency and effectiveness of initiatives
- Partners with Graphic Design to create internal and field presentations, directives, overviews, creative summaries, and reports
- Publishes weekly seasonal store directives communicating marketing collateral deliveries, execution instructions, and distribution lists.
- Maintain weekly calendar updates for Teamwork & Corporate Calendar. Maintain daily calendar updates for Milestone Tracker and Shoot Calendars (seasonally).
- Develops and manages publishing schedule for Marketing Field Communications
- Maintains NSO calendar for Marketing and communicates/distributes updates on a weekly basis
- Integrates Marketing calendars with CFT and Field Calendars as required
- Monitors the store request email account and maintains daily log
- Recaps status of store requests, current status, and completion
- 5 years relevant experience; with 3-5 years client-side with a fashion brand or retail company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of fashion retail marketing
- Strategic, with ability to interpret Field feedback to influence outcomes
- Clear communicator with excellent verbal and extraordinary written communication skills.
- Buttoned up, detail-orientation with strong organizational ability
- Flexibility; able to accommodate shifting priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of InDesign preferred
- Responsible for working effectively in a fluid environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities. Some travel required in US and Canada.
- Responsible for making day-to-day decisions of on-going projects, as well as implement and set expectations and deadlines with all departments involved. Selects vendors and sets the agenda and selection of participants for steering committee calls.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.