MANAGER, STORE & SHOWROOM OPERATIONS (Collection)
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager, Store & Showroom Operations (Collection) - Calvin Klein
The Manager, Store Operations focuses on managing all aspects of operationally-driven initiatives and standards for the Collection stores and showrooms. This role strikes a balance between helping to run the daily business and driving innovation. The role assists with implementation and performance management of in-store processes.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Deliver optimal productivity in retail/wholesale enterprise through operational excellence, specifically operational standards improvement and consistency
- Drive initiatives/ projects to continually improve Standard Operating Procedures
- Supports the Collection organization by improving operational efficiencies and providing creative solutions.
- Lead cross functional meetings that drive collaborative store/showroom planning discussions around operating standards
- Ensure all operating manuals (Policy & Procedure, Selling & Service) are developed, maintained and updated accordingly
- Manage Store operation projects
- Manage Showroom experience logistics to support the brand experience - catering, supplies
- Manage the implementation and integration if information technology in both Store and Showrooms (i.e. payroll systems, RFID, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Act as a key conduit between all corporate and store/showroom teams to ensure a consistent customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in luxury
- In-store experience and previous Store Operations experience required
- Experience managing key initiatives and projects
- Experience working with high level executives in a creative environment
- Thorough understanding of store operations in a complex luxury environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, understand retail store challenges, and formulate effective solutions.
- Project Management skills including planning, execution, and follow-up
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proficient in MS Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently in the supervisor’s absence
- Able to multitask projects of various size and scope with a high degree of attention to detail
- Able to travel up to 20%
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.