Design Your Future at PVH
Manager of Supply Planning JDA Project Team - PVH Corporate
As our Manager Supply Planning you are accountable for operating the weekly and monthly supply planning tools (JDA ESP). Overseeing your team of analysts, you would be responsible to explain to seniors the resulting direction and options regarding capacity plan level loading and order prioritization. Similarly, you would be responsible for training your analysts on configuring inputs, trends, variance, and the tool decisions (exceptions) so that learning is increasing. You would join your manager in developing the necessary proactive supply management process (and goals) with our internal hubs and key suppliers. Through this work you would position ideas, analyze data and build cases, and stratify the most opportunistic areas of development.
As a key cog in the performance engine of supply you would own supply management reporting and analysis. You would leverage both the tool and your analysts for creating an iterative process for review and decision making. You would deliver exceptional reporting on supplier plan adherence and find a means to influencing improved sourcing management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Review daily and weekly supply capacity guidelines, rules, static and dynamic data tables, and output from the analysts. Consolidate learnings and performance to own the change of direction within the JDA tools.
• Develop JDA ESP tool performance by configuring parameters to most efficiently align product color/style attributes to known (historical) vendor capabilities. Optimize plans and meet supply planning accuracy targets.
• Own all supply performance capability centered upon supplier plan adherence and operational reliability. Drive a culture on the team to create business first (not supplier driven) production and capacity strategies.
• Lead supply analysts to challenge conventional level loading (order smoothing) through various means both data and instinct driven. Help propose to senior management the right shift in orientation of how capacity is utilized or how under-utilized capacity could be turned into opportunity.
• Provide an analytical forum for your team to understand variances in demand and fulfillment teams.
• Provide all requested JDA tool modifications, clarify for project owners, the required enhancements to improve supplier capacity planning and replenishment accuracy.
• Support the right attributing to develop or improve the current planning processes.
• Build an improved data model, with scenarios developed in supply review for integrated business planning, to sketch the right supplier capacity strategies. Leverage your experience with suppliers to propose new approaches. Take possibility to demand and fulfillment partners to adjust plans accordingly.
• Mine with team data gaps and errors, whether in tool or legacy systems, to put forth an improved data model that permits more consistent supply performance. Work with teams managing metrics to expand and develop a multi-dimensional model for production and capacity.
• Support changes to the fashion work flow in terms of reducing the total cycle time to market.
• Leads the development of a best in class IBP process by owning supply scenario planning with Demand Planning Director. Coordinate the appropriate mix of profitability scenarios to change future business direction.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5-7 years experience with any one of the following: production planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, supply chain, and/or logistics/distribution.
• 2-4 years experience with a leading forecasting or inventory management or master planning (production) solution / tool such as as JDA Fulfill, JDA MP, JDA ESP, i2 Prod Plan, SAP Master Planner, Manugistics, Logility Oracle
• JDA ESP or MP tools highly desirable.
• JDA Collaborate required.
• Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable.
• Possesses a strong working knowledge of MRP and ERP systems and their implementation.
• Apparel or like product manufacturing or sourcing not required but preferred.
• International contact and B2B relationship highly desirable.
• Bachelor's degree
• MBA or willing to work towards an MBA preferred.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.