Luxury Retail Sales Associate (Upper East Side)
As a luxury Retail Sales Associate:
You will be responsible for driving sales in a fast paced and luxury retail boutique setting.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Achieving high conversion rates
- Developing proficient product knowledge
- Conveying a high level of excellent customer service
- Generates & maximizing sales through client relations
- Greeting, serving and advising clients with a smile
- Creating and updating client files, developing a client book
- Following Customer Service Guidelines (i.e. returns, exchanges & loss prevention).
- Working on special projects as required
As a Retail Sales Associate you must be enthusiastic, reliable, self-starter with minimum of 2-3 years selling experience in a luxury boutique environment, preferably in women’s RTW.
Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Associate include:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal/ written skills
- Strong interest in sales
- Client book is a plus
- Must be able to uphold and project our company image.
- Good computer skills- POS systems, excel ect..
- Competitive salary
- Commission on sales
- Bonus structures
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Establish a strong client base and cultivate long-lasting relationships with your clients
- Generate a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking opportunities
- Demonstrate strong selling skills and assist in meeting total store sales goals
- Help ensure our store is a welcoming, elevated environment for clients
- A confident top-performer who’s excited to work for a Luxury brand
- An entrepreneur with an ambitious approach to client development, sales and service
- A tech-savvy individual who is a pro at utilizing social media
- A highly charismatic, energetic character who focuses attention on the client and is motivated and quick to find thoughtful, creative solutions whenever the opportunity arises
Salary: Competitive Salary: To Be Determined- based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail: 3 years
- Sales: 3 years
- Bachelor's- or equivlent work experience in industry.