Event Coordinator - High-End Luxury Fashion
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Aquent will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
We are looking for an Event Coordinator for our HIGH-END LUXURY fashion/lifestyle client for a 10-week exhibition. This candidate will work under the supervision of the Event Operations Director, and because of the nature of the live event, they will be required to assist in any event related items as required. Event Coordinators will also be working in an environment where direct interaction with audience members of all ages, influencers, and celebrity profiles.
- Create a warm and welcoming presence for event members and visitors
- Proactively engage with visitors and forge connections between them and the event
- Recommend event itineraries to visitors
- Assist in crowd control and ticketing
- Communicate event policies and offerings
- Respond to inquiries about exhibitions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of daily event open galleries
- Ensure all members, visitors, and groups, are properly ticketed so that all entries are accounted for
- Facilitate lines and track attendance counts for special exhibitions
- Give patron a ticket to enable them to pick up their items at a later time
- Ensure each patron receives the proper coat or item they checked in
- Collect lost items after events and store them
- Maintain organized and presentable workspaces
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures
- Provide clerical assistance in the back offices as needed
- Work effectively with a diverse team that includes volunteers and security officersOther duties as assigned
Knowledge and Education:
- 1-2 years of event/marketing experience
- BA Degree in Art History or Fashion
- Passion for luxury fashion / art
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred but not required
Must be fully available for 7 days per week, 40 hours per week, for 10 weeks, starting October 24, 2017.