Loss Prevention Associate - Armani Outlet, Cabazon
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ ! Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The part-time Loss Prevention Associate will be responsible for insuring and improving asset protection of the Company.
- To insure and improve asset protection of the Company, inclusive of internal and external theft, environmental safety and awareness, employee and client safety, inventory shrink and overall liabilities
- To maintain all loss prevention policies, procedures and directives are understood, implemented and enforced consistently and effectively
- To maintain departmental collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 3+ years in related retail setting in the area of loss prevention
- High School degree required, College degree or equivalent preferred
- Law enforcement education or training preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities