LICENSED & OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
This position supports the Licensed Operations Manager – Licensed Operations, in the Operations functions required to ensure the effective operation of the business
- Creates and maintains skus and price changes/ markdowns
- Partners with Store ops to manage any merchandise returns from non-congruent stores
- Creation of daily sales reports
- Partners with Licensees and HBC Billing to resolve billing issues.
- Requests and follows through on store onboarding initiatives including POS registers, phone & internet lines, recruitment and participation in all Store C3 initiatives
- Assist Licensed Marketing Co-ordinator with the development of communication packages to stores/RVPs re:-New Licensed businesses & onboarding schedules
- Co-ordinates all service Business Marketing initiatives with Licensed Marketing Coordinator.
- Maintains Licensee contact files
- Assists with renewal of agreements/amendments by liaising with legal dept
- Oversight of specific licensed services businesses as assigned by Licensed Operations manager - Licensed Operations
- Liaise between and co-ordinate activities of licensees and internal corporate service departments with respect to:
- Stores/Store Ops
- Financial Services
- Store Planning & Construction
- In-Store Marketing/Visual Presentation
- Credit & Rewards
- E Comm
- Creates and manages onboarding checklists for new licensees/locations along with new vendor set-up process ie arranging phone and POS installations
- Invoice/Commission/ Cheque Request processing
- Special projects and assignments as required
Qualifications Professional Qualifications • Post-Secondary education in Business or a related field of study; or equivalent • Understanding of the marketing function • 3 - 5 years of retail experience • Self- motivated and results oriented • Committed to Service Excellence • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal • Detail and process oriented • Innovative, tenacious and with fanatical attention to detail • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications • Must be able to work in fast paced environment Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively Educational Credentials Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in relevant discipline. MBA or other advanced degree is an asset. Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.