Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
In 1997, at the request of some passionate moms, we branched out and started the Lands’ End School Uniform division. Today, we serve over 5,000 schools and outfit 1.5 million students. In the past two years we have increased our focus on prospecting and marketing, introduced field sales reps, new products and new services. It is one of the fastest growing divisions within Lands’ End and has some very aggressive sales goals for the coming years.
Lands’ End School Uniform – Account Executive
The person in this position will plan and execute sales strategies to acquire new business within an assigned geographic territory. Regular travel in the region will be required to create and maintain strong relationships with both prospects as well as existing customers to drive incremental sales and profit growth to meet established goals.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Acquire new accounts, retain and grow sales from existing accounts, and ensure that ongoing customer service is provided to all assigned accounts.
• Lead all aspects of account management and new business development activities within assigned account base, including strategy development and tactical execution, setting account goals and objectives.
• Identify key decision makers and develop relationships that support retention and translate into new revenue opportunities.
• Implement sales plans aimed at acquisition, business retention and improved customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective customers and account reviews to executive management.
• Prepare proposals that uniquely position Lands’ End to win business.
• Coordinate internal resources on new business opportunities and existing programs to retain and grow accounts.
• Manage day-to-day account relationships through effective personal communication and delegation to various areas and partners within the organization.
• Assess market conditions that can be translated into new business opportunities.
• Work independently and be the face for Lands’ End in the market
Successful candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Strategic selling experience in all phases of selling process.
• Proven track record of prospecting and acquiring new business in the uniform or school markets
• Demonstrated 3-5 years of building strong customer relationships to meet specific business goals within defined budgets and timelines.
• Experience in effectively creating and communicating a compelling sales, message, consistent with Lands’ End philosophies, to the highest levels of business management.
• Demonstrated strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to foster a team environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and lead tracking/management software and on-line business research tools
• Understanding of and agreement with the Lands’ End culture and it’s approach to customer service.
• Work within and achieve established prospecting metrics and goals
• Experience working remotely
• Ability to travel extensively
• Knowledge and familiarity with the PA, NJ, DE, DC and MD region.