KEY HOLDER / SALES LEAD - Dallas, TX
The Key Holder/Sales Lead leads the sales floor to ensure a consistently memorable customer experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships.
- Is an ambassador of the brand.
- Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc.).
- Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Exemplify excellence in customer service responsibilities.
- Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
- Consistently delivers value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
- Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
- Actively participate in upholding the brand aesthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance, product transfers and floor changeovers.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Shinola aesthetic.
- Exceed monthly sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities.
- Opening/closing procedures of store, complete returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager.
- Lead the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships.
- Support the management team with the maintenance of daily tasks. Communicate tasks and follow up to management and associates.
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
- Minimum of 1 years of recent experience as a sales leader, where responsibilities mirrored a Shinola key holder’s role.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement
- Team oriented and enjoys creating and maintaining relationships
- Eagerness to learn and ability to juggle multiple tasks while quickly adapting to new situations
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.