KEY HOLDER / SALES LEAD
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The key holder understands that every interaction, large or small, strengthens our mission, and delivers an exceptional experience utilizing the five senses. They represent the face of the brand in the community and ensures that the highest standards of client engagement are delivered for all.
- Is a bold, fun ambassador of the brand.
- Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Responsible for creating an unparalleled, unique and genuine experience for every guest utilizing the 5 senses; sight, sound, smell, touch, taste.
- Maintains a welcoming environment that exceeds guest expectations.
- Be a leader by driving key guest capture information and appointment setting behaviors.
- Engages in sales and product knowledge training as it relates to the guest experience.
- To ensures the store environment is always engaged in the 5 senses of our guest experience by following our 5 senses checklist.
- Provide sales support to the team to ensure a seamless and elevated shopping experience.
- Creates an engaging culture that focuses on building long-term relationships through the connection and relation of our brand and brand values.
- Consistently delivers value added services to enhance the guest experience through our guest accommodations.
- Expresses humility, gratitude and genuine interest in the guest through positive body language and non-verbal cues.
- Anticipate guests needs and is responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Prepare store for opening and closing procedures, ensuring all 5 senses have been activated.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
- Acknowledges and represents our brand mission of job creations and American manufacturing.
- Opening/closing procedures of the store, completion of returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager.
- Leads the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistently memorable guest experience while building lasting relationships.
- Support the management team with consistent communication between associates and managers of daily tasks.
- Minimum of 1 years of recent experience as a sales leader, where responsibilities mirrored a Shinola key holder’s role.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Team oriented and enjoys creating and maintaining relationships.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to juggle multiple tasks while quickly adapting to new situations.
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.