KEY HOLDER / SALES ASSOCIATE - Washington, DC
The Key Holder/Sales Associate leads the sales floor to ensure a consistently memorable customer experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships.
- Follows Opening/closing procedures of store, complete returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager.
- Leads the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships.
- Supports the management team with the maintenance of daily tasks. Communicates tasks and follow up to management and associates.
- Leverages selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
- Maintains merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
- Actively participates in upholding the brand aesthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance, product transfers and floor changeovers.
- Demonstrates a true passion and respect for the product.
- Creates an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
- Utilizes product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Exemplifies excellence in customer service responsibilities.
- Consistently builds and develops a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
- Consistently delivers value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledges all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Anticipate customer needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offers the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Is an ambassador of the brand.
- Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Takes a proactive approach, embraces, acts and commits to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc.).
- Demonstrates professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- High school Diploma
- Previous experience as an elevated sales associate, key holder or similar
- Clienteling experience preferred
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.