Established men’s fashion footwear company based in mid-town Manhattan seeks experienced professional to manage and grow some of the company’s largest accounts. In addition to handling the key accounts, the individual would manage account execs handling second tier accounts, as well as a group of independent reps.
The company has a large portfolio of fashion brands and licenses, as well as a large private label business.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of retail math, inventory management, as well as strong presentation skills and professional demeanor.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual, looking to win in sales.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
-- Proficiency in Excel, PPT, Access, Word, Outlook
- Analytical experience required
- Domestic travel regularly to meet with clients
- Prior retail buying or planning experience a plus
- Responsible for having in depth knowledge of our product offering, license portfolio, capabilities
- Have a general understanding of our sourcing capabilities, lead times, etc.
- Increase Productivity by prioritizing their work load daily/weekly
- Drive sales using creative skills to come up with new ideas to grow mature areas
- Pursue new departments within key accounts
- Develop and update sales forecast by customer/brand for all accounts under supervision
- Account Reviews –Monthly review with CEO, identify challenges and opportunities
- Team lead on key accounts, holding bi-weekly meetings with production, design, and ops to ensure excellent service and avoid problems
- Order Execution – Once and order is passed to us it is your job to ensure it is written up accurately. Submitted timely (within 24 hours), and processed.
- Meeting preparation – ensure proper planning is done prior to buyer meetings