KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - ls - Secaucus, NJ
New Jersey – Less than 30 minutes from NYC
- Key account management goes beyond sales to plan and manage the full relationship between a business and its most important customers.
- Engages in a variety of tasks including project management, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, leadership and innovative development of opportunities.
- Direct link between the team leader (sales representative) and the local product development team(s). All materials should be given to the KAM directly so they can be properly logged and/or tracked.
- KAM will work with regional account managers for global accounts maintenance.
- KAM will work with the art department for simple creations or changes to existing items.
- KAM will be directly involved or kept informed by sales with major creative or marketing projects directly associated with their accounts.
- KAM will provide instructions for samples to the PD department.
- All sample submits should be given to the KAM for review before they are mounted or given to the sales rep.
- KAM will be actively engaged in regular correspondence with the customers. Depending on the desire of the sales rep, the KAM can quote prices, minimums and lead times.
- KAM can function in a junior rep capacity - visiting customers to work on projects when needed or requested by the rep.
- KAM will maintain up-to-date files for the customers that should be clear and easy to reference in his/her absence.
Possible accounts include: Lane Bryant, Catherine’s, Polo, etc.
To be considered, kindly email us your most current resume, accounts list, and most current/minimally requested salary.