True Designs, a division of Li & Fung:
True Designs is a leading manufacturer of residential office seating sold in large quantity to big box retailers. True Designs is a division of Li & Fung, the Hong Kong-based multinational group recognized as the world's leader in the design, development, sourcing and distribution of consumer goods.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounting for the preparation of monthly P&L’s for a number of business units
- Work with various departments to verify accuracy of invoices and other business records
- Conduct monthly review and update of ledgers and other business records detailing financial business transactions
- Accurately and timely preparation of monthly financial reports
- Support preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly review
- Perform various analytical functions, conduct reviews with departments and provide actionable insights and follow up
- Initiate and oversee special projects aligned with business intelligence and on-line strategies
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field. CPA Certification a plus.
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, services, and emerging technologies
- Highly proficient in Excel, including pivot tables. Experience with macro’s would be well regarded
- Able to work independently, assume responsibility for project deliverables, and work effectively within deadlines