JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join Movado Group as a Junior Account Executive for key department store, chain accounts and e-com. This assignment will directly manage 3 accounts as well as support Account Executives on other accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist Account Executives in the maintenance of all areas of National Account business including but not limited to :
- Purchase order management
- Maintenance of account records
- Product forecasting and sales projections
- Co-op advertising
- Monitor weekly/monthly retail sales, trends, inventory positions
- Recommend appropriate actions to drive the business
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets with the guidance of Account Executive
- Maintain stock and sales plans by account providing monthly updates to AE
- Interact with Account Reps and internal departments on customer specific projects.
- Interact with Account Buyer’s, Assistants Buyer’s , Planners etc…..daily/weekly as needed to ensure exemplary customer service and retailer support for all business concerns by :
- Working closely with retail buying team on purchase orders, sku inquiries, marketing and merchandising initiatives
- Organizing branch set-ups, and new business set ups
- Managing order maintenance via SAP, credit holds, margin/pricing issues, sku inquiry, etc.
- Preparing for account line review meetings / market week . This requires preparations of category analysis, updated business summary, assortment layouts by sales activity, new product materials and new product samples. All line review materials must be reviewed with manager before meeting with the account.
- Participating in Market Appointments showing product when called upon and interacting with merchant teams in support of Account Executive’s agenda.
- Providing new sku/product information to accounts and P.O. Maintenance department.
- Some travel may be involved, including overnight travel to attend buyer meetings and market visits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2 years of previous retail, wholesale or buying experience in the retail/fashion industry (accessories, jewelry, apparel, fashion, cosmetics, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills with focus on retail metrics and accuracy.
- Experience working with department and chain stores strongly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with customers to develop strong long term relationships.
- Understanding of retail math and retailer buying plans.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- SAP experience a plus as well as experience with retail portal sites.
DIRECT HIRE - NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.