JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Backpacks
Major Backpack Company in NYC is looking for Sales Coordinator with 2+ years experience with national and regional retail accounts. Main responsibilities will be coordinating with Sales Team on managing accounts from design to shipping and streamline day-to-day operations for multiple teams.
- Liaison on daily tasks involving Sales, Production, and Design teams.
- Coordinate with Order Processing/Shipping Department on customers purchase orders and shipping details
- Maintain showrooms; Manage Samples/Order and track samples from warehouse facilities and samples in showroom; send and track samples to buyers
- Create marketing materials/power point presentations and other meeting preparation for client presentations.
- Help manage and sell to college book stores across the country
- Help market product to buyers through calls, emails and annual tradeshows
- Answer all donation requests in a timely manner; convert donation requests to active sales accounts
- Generate and update sales and inventory reports
- Assist with other special projects as needed
- Organizational and Analytical Skills; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritiz
- Proficiency MS Office – Excel and Power Point Must!
- Understanding of retail math including sell-through, OTB, mark-up, gross margin, big Plus
Application Instructions: Please submit a copy of your resume with your salary requirements.
BIJOUX INTERNATIONAL INC. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.