Large rapidly growing Design Company in NY is seeking an Jr. Merchandiser with to join their operation. The Jr. Merchandiser will perform a variety of tasks as they relate to the product design and trends of their wholesale products.
• Shop the market for trends and present on competitive products and styles
• Collaborate with design team to influence assortment
• Develop Seasonal Merchandise Assortment plans and present to Design Team
• Perform seasonal hindsight and use data to develop new assortments
• Assist with the presentation and visual merchandising of products across all ecommerce and wholesale channels
• Merchandise products with customer input, business strategy, and market trends in mind
• At least 3 years of experience in merchandising preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Background in Infant/Toddler Accessories a must preferably footwear
• Strong time-management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Computer savvy with advanced proficiency in MS Office programs; capacity to quickly learn new programs as needed
This company offers a competitive salary and great opportunity for growth! Please submit your resume to be considered.