INVENTORY ANALYST / DEMAND PLANNER
Large rapidly growing Consumer Goods Design Company in Brooklyn, NY (Red Hook area) is seeking an Inventory Analyst/Demand Planner to join their operation. This person will be responsible for all inventory planning activities to support outstanding service levels and lean inventory practices. The Inventory Analyst will produce on-time and accurate reporting and analysis, critical for data integrity and business replenishment functions. Evaluate daily/weekly/monthly status reports, conduct data analysis and provide recommendations.
- Manage and maintain inventory master data and planning parameters. Forecast at the SKU level to ensure accurate and timely guidelines for replenishment.
- Manage the short- and long-term Sales and Operations (S&OP) process for a specific market or region.
- Analyze and report on metrics. Review, identify exceptions and recommend solutions for daily, weekly and monthly Supply Chain KPIs.
- Engage in process documentation and continuous improvement projects, which will be assigned. Projects will be assigned based on company’s Lean Transformation initiatives and priorities.
- Additional projects as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Consumer Goods/Electronics industry experience preferred
- Three or more years previous planning, inventory, and/or project management experience
- Advanced analytical and math skills; detail oriented
- Resourcefulness and communication skills must be excellent
- Data Management and Reporting Analysts experience required
- Forecast Development experience required
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- ERP / MRP Functionality
- Continuous Improvement and Process Development experience required
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills required