INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the
hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to
jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes,
swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and
gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages
personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it
Kate Spade & Company has over 168 retail shops and outlet stores
across the United States and more than 87 shops internationally.
Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and
on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or
Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
• Manage the international marketing strategy and communication
for retail, outlet, ecommerce, wholesale and licensed
• Responsible for managing and communicating the kate spade new
york global brand marketing strategy, growing brand
awareness, driving traffic and keeping the brand message
• Partner with senior director of international marketing to
develop and execute annual marketing strategies within each
• Oversee print, digital, ecommerce, social campaign strategies
and manage creative asset delivery.
• Develop and implement customer acquisition and retention
strategies through crm programs.
• Ability to interact with partners across multiple regions and
in different time zones.
• Develop and execute strategic and creative events that drive
traffic and increase customer awareness and measure roi.
• Drive innovative idea generation by monitoring trends in
social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools,
trends and applications.
• Partner with cross-functional creative and marketing team
members to develop strategies that exemplify the kate spade
new york brand globally
• Track and report monthly KPIs for each region
• Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• 5-8 years experience managing marketing strategy for global
• International Marketing experience required. Experience
supporting Asia markets a plus.
• Experience negotiating and influencing with media partners,
agencies, social networks and influencers
• Demonstrated network within fashion and related industries to
drive interest and expand brand and company reach
• Demonstrated experience planning and managing projects from
beginning to end; new store openings, new category launches.
• Thorough understanding of marketing metrics, social
• Experience conducting and/or leveraging market research to
expand brand voice and customer base; measurable results
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Apply directly at our website using the link below. Please be
sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the referring website.