INTEGRATED TRAFFIC COORDINATOR
Design Your Future at PVH
Integrated Traffic Coordinator - Calvin Klein
The Integrated Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the oversight, clarity, and delivery of all post-production assets to market. They create clear visibility of where materials are in process while working to make sure all post materials match to their deadlines for release and work to maintain open communication with all outside vendors and publishers involved in the creation and output of said post materials.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Oversee and deliver output of seasonal global campaigns post materials to market and publishers.
- Work to create visibility concerning all work in post production workflow and keep teams aware of deadlines
- Support post producers handling post requests, by noting, clarifying and tracking down clear specifications for requested post materials
- Creating and updating a clearly defined list of all post deliverables week by week
- Calling out any and all materials that require fast turnaround and defining them to all teams as priority for release
- Capability of reading and understanding specifications for all post materials which include print, video, and digital specifications
- Ability to work under tight timelines and maintain clear communications with internal partners, vendors, and outside publishers
- Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions
Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role, with a focus on ecommerce and/or digital, in an external or in house creative agency, preferably in fashion or retail.
Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to keep the big picture in view without being afraid to get involved in the details
- Strong understanding of digital, print, and video files and their contents
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of where their post output is going live
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
- Skillful in creative problem solving
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Passion for the industry and brand
- Working knowledge of digital tools and software (Smartsheets, Percolate, Microsoft Office Suite, Trello, etc.) preferred
- Must be a team player, but also have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.