IMPORT PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
The Import Production Coordinator provides overall support and coordination with internal organization, customers, vendors, and manufacturers.
Works closely with design, technical team, sales, customers, and overseas factories to ensure timely delivery and high quality product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for all aspects of production and safety functions per established company standards and practices, such as but not limited to:
- Daily communication with overseas factories and vendors to ensure timely delivery of production, meet customers’ requirements, and high level of quality product.
- Monitors production and shipments from pre-production to shipping of orders.
- Maintains WIP and execute Time and Action Calendar on time.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 7 or more years of garment production experience.
- Experience with apparel retailers such as Maurices.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, as assigned
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members, management, and retail customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.