The Kasper Group is an apparel industry leader, offering women
wardrobe solutions for theirwear-to-work and special occasion
dressing needs. Driven by excellence and exceptional talent, the
Kasper Group has remained a forerunner in fashion for over 30
years. We are committed to delivering iconic brands (Kasper,
Anne Klein, LeSuit), relevant fashions and trusted, quality
products to our consumers. So be a part of the exceptional
talent! We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Import
Traffic Assistant. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
to the following:
• Cargo tracking of import ocean shipments to ensure timely
• Ensure “HOTS” are clearly indicated and tracked
• Track customs release by working closely with our United
States Customs Broker to ensure proper documentation, as to
not delay clearance of ocean shipments
• Update SAP dates as needed, so that all parties have accurate
information and delivery dates.
• Proof and verify ocean shipments within Log Net and SAP to
ensure accurate and timely creation of Inbound Delivery
• Assist the compliance team in day to day activities.
• Issue charge backs as needed for incorrect documents or
systems errors that cause delay of ocean shipments
• Communicate shipping instructions, vessel and flight schedules
with the Freight Forwarder and Production teams to complete
• Resolve Log Net, SAP and IA01 errors or rejections
• Transmit commercial invoices to Customs Broker
• Resolve SAP / WM issues for all DC’s and 3PL’s
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years import traffic experience
• SAP and Log-Net dates updated timely and accurately.
• Inbound freight processed and released timely.
• All issues/questions are addressed with 24 hours of receipt.
• Knowledge of Importing/Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding
• Computer proficient in MS excel, word, outlook, Log-Net, and SAP.
• Strong organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, problem solving and multitasking
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.