Location: New York, NY
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and standardize the Michael Kors iconic hardware pieces for handbags and footwear divisions.
- Understand the Michael Kors aesthetic and translate it into appropriate hardware.
- Responsible for hardware product design process from sketching through production.
- Responsible for researching global markets to be aware of hardware trend and techniques.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement.
- Create hardware design and specs, communicate all pre-production corrections to the factories.
- 5-10 years of hardware/jewelry design experience.
- Expert design and conceptual skills.
- Ability to set a creative tone and to inspire ideas/new concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware techniques and construction.
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter specifying salary to corporate[email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V