VF Sportswear, Inc. offers an ideal environment for motivated, quality-focused professionals eager for success. We offer a competitive compensation package including health, dental, retirement savings and 401K plan. To apply for open positions, please visit our websites atwww.nautica.com and www.kipling-usa.com .
Nautica and Kipling are wholly-owned subsidiaries of VF Corporation. For more information about VF Corporation, please visit our website: www.vfc.com.
There is an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer on the Nautica team. This individual is responsible for graphics development for Nautica Men’s or Men's Sportswear. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
1. Works closely with designers to develop appropriate graphics for all categories, including trim graphics and embroidery/ print/ applique graphics.
2. Researches emerging trends to formulate strategies for projected lines: Provides innovative graphic designs and concepts to strengthen brand images and maintain competitive edge.
3. Maintains neat organization of files, workspace and designated storage space.
4. Oversees certain graphics to ensure coherence of brand image and positionin
5. Provides graphics to licensing and other internal departments.
6. Attends sample review meetings and make detailed comments against showroom samples to be communicated to vendors
7. Take direction from V.P. of Design and Senior Manager, Graphics on development of Tee shirt graphics based on seasonal concepts and color palettes.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 4-5