GLOBAL SOURCING COORDINATOR
Hudson’s Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC’s leading banners include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC’s banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium’s only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
Support the Director in the day to day management of quotes, samples, and reports as it relates to our private brand import programs. Maintain accurate records on all key processes during the order cycle.
- Update tracking documents by commodity.
- Sales reports – run weekly by commodity.
- Maintain the vendor matrix.
- Print out and maintain all quote sheet binders for direct import categories.
- Assist with quote sheet verification during peak seasonal timeframes.
- Back up for Calendar Adherence when Production Managers are absent or on vacation.
- Assist in preparing for style adoptions.
- Running HBC reports for Directors/VP – able to assess the matrix and conversant with the import model.
- Packaging stewardship - capture relevant data to support stewardship team.
- Unpacking samples.
- Sample room maintenance.
- Conversant in Excel, need to be conversant in BIS, Retek, Damco.
- Categorizing all ITP’s ensuring that PO’s are written to offset all ITP’s.
- Maintenance of accurate records. ITP’s, R2008’s, quotes, PO’s, landed cost statements, etc.
- Run Cape Pack data on relevant programs.