FURNITURE DESIGNER – Luxury Furniture Company – DOE
fourthFLOOR will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Design - Only Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 3pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Our Client, a Luxury Furniture Company, is actively seeking a savvy and proactive Furniture Designer to join their team in New York City.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Designer to further his/her career with a leader in the home furniture industry.
- Use business needs and brand expectations as a basis to develop designs from concept to final approval
- Collaborate with brand partners to review product comments, coordinate sample presentations, and present designs
- Build specification packages, presentations, and product renderings
- Communicate with internal teams and external vendors, agents, and brand partners to guide and direct the development process
- At least 1-2+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, interior design, architecture, or a related field
- Must submit drawings demonstrating AutoCad skills and understanding of basic structure along with shop drawings with construction details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Revit, and AutoCAD
Please submit resume and portfolio for consideration.