FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Leading Fragrance Company – DOE
A Leading Fragrance Company in New York City has an immediate need for a Freelance Graphic Designer with luxury packaging experience to join their team! The ideal candidate is organized, deadline-driven, and creative with a strong eye for detail and design.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an organized, creative, and detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of current market trends.
- Creating CADs for product line and trend presentations
- Conceptualizing and implementing design concepts that align with the brand’s strategy and vision
- Maintaining a complex print library
- Preparing artwork for production
- Designing new packaging graphics and innovative print concepts
- Managing artwork and designs for multiple accounts and product lines
- At least 5 years’ experience in graphic design
- Packaging experience within the beauty industry required
- Ability to work on additional print projects is ideal
- Knowledge and expressed interest in fashion and market trends
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.