FREELANCE FASHION ASSISTANT DESIGNER - NYC
Our client, one of the world’s leading luxury fashion companies is seeking a driven Fashion Assistant to join their established team. Founded on excellence the Company now offers a wide range of high quality products manufactured with the greatest attention to detail. Their Men’s, Women’s Apparel and Accessories lines are sold in high end department, ecommerce and specialty stores nationwide.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $13-15/hr
Position Overview: Our client, a globally recognized fashion retail and ecommerce company, is seeking a Fashion Assistant Designer to support their ecommerce and retail teams.
- Responsible for all data and PO entry
- Maintain the organization of the fashion closet
- Manage product lifecycle which includes: manage/maintain site catalogs and loading product photography across sites.
- Execute site refreshes on time and without errors to ensure product launches in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce buyers to fully understand assortment, deliveries, merchandising strategy and pre-order/back-order requirements.
- Organize pick-ups and deliveries of samples
- Traffic samples that come in and out of the fashion closet
- Responsible for configuring trend boards and story boards
- Assist on photo shoots with fashion team and outside stylists
- Must have a great attitude and a strong passion for fashion and love to work in fast paced environment
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Alignment with companies cultural values: Inclusive, Innovative, Hardworking, Clever, Fun, Thoughtful
- Must love ecommerce and people and culture
- Must live in NY Area
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Must have strong Excel skills utilized within a business setting, experience with pivot tables and v-lookups
- Candidates should be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test, and learn
- 0-1 years experience within fashion, preferably for fashion related company
- Candidates who have fashion internships are welcomed
- Must hold US citizenship in order to be considered for role. Sponsorship is not available
- BA and internships in a fashion related field.
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package