Free People District Visual Manager - Northpark Center, Dallas, Tx
DISTRICT VISUAL MANAGER | Roles & Responsibilities
Regional Visual Manager
Objective Consistently meet or exceed the financial, operational, and visual expectations of the company.
- Partner with the District Manager to interpret Home Office visual department communication and plan. Schedule and execute an innovative visual environment.
- Utilize and manage the use of weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results and determine strategies to maximize sales.
- Communicate product performance observations and offer feedback to buyers/allocators.
- Maintain an awareness of apparel and accessory trends and relevance to the store environment.
- Manage and train product performance observations and offer feedback to buyers/distributors.
- Determine district customer distinctions allowing appropriate reaction to individual trends in business.
- Manage and motivate a high level of customer care.
- Manage and motivate Senior Store Managers & Store Managers & Visual Point Person(s).
- Recruit and develop Visual Talent within the district.
- Serve as a proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver.
- Utilize all available training tools to provide consistent training to all management staff.
- Conduct quarterly one on ones with District Managers & District Display Coordinator.
- Complete a manpower planning strategy once a month with District Manager and submit to the Regional Manager and Director of Stores.
- Ensure the use of all customer care resources.
- Manage adherence to all typical day/week guidelines.
- Partner with District Manager to complete weekly, monthly and quarterly planning.
- Manage all aspects of the district operational controls.
- Control district visual budgets.
- Ensure daily restock is happening.
- Spend 85% of your visit time on the floor assessing and training.
- Train all managers to have a high standard for customer care, operations and loss prevention.
- Uphold all company policy and procedure.